A Comparison Between Fama and French Model and Liquidity-Based Three Factor Models in Predicting Portfolio Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paweł Sakowski & Robert Ślepaczuk & Mateusz Wywiał, 2016. "Do Multi-Factor Models Produce Robust Results? Econometric And Diagnostic Issues In Equity Risk Premia Study," Working Papers 2016-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Paweł Sakowski & Robert Ślepaczuk & Mateusz Wywiał, 2015. "Cross-Sectional Returns With Volatility Regimes From Diverse Portfolio of Emerging and Developed Equity Indices," Working Papers 2015-39, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pawe³ Sakowski & Robert Œlepaczuk & Mateusz Wywia³, 2016. "Cross-Sectional Returns With Volatility Regimes From A Diverse Portfolio Of Emerging And Developed Equity Indices," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(2), pages 23-35, October.
- Jelena Minović & Boško Živković, 2012. "Impact Of Liquidity And Size Premium On Equity Price Formation In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(195), pages 43-78, October -.
More about this item
Keywordsilliquidity risks; Fama-French model; liquidity-based model; multifactor model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00202_43-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.