Does The Economic Crisis Affect Olteniaâ€™S Environment?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gottard, Anna & Rampichini, Carla, 2007. "Chain graphs for multilevel models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 312-318, February.
- Cora J. M. Maas & Joop J. Hox, 2004. "Robustness issues in multilevel regression analysis," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(2), pages 127-137.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Arpino, Bruno, 2007. "Dynamic multi-level analysis of households' living standards and poverty: evidence from Vietnam," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ladd, Helen F. & Walsh, Randall P., 2002. "Implementing value-added measures of school effectiveness: getting the incentives right," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, February.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Maddala, G S, 1971. "The Use of Variance Components Models in Pooling Cross Section and Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 341-358, March.
- Stephen W. Raudenbush & JDouglas Willms, 1995. "The Estimation of School Effects," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 20(4), pages 307-335, December.
- Carmen D. Tekwe & Randy L. Carter & Chang-Xing Ma & James Algina & Maurice E. Lucas & Jeffrey Roth & Mario Ariet & Thomas Fisher & Michael B. Resnick, 2004. "An Empirical Comparison of Statistical Models for Value-Added Assessment of School Performance," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 29(1), pages 11-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravinder RENA, 2010. "The Global Economic Downturn And African Economy Â€“ Recent Trends And Future Prospects," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(4(14)/ Wi), pages 383-394.
- George HALKOS, 2012. "Environmental Pollution And Economic Development:Explaining The Existence Of An Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 6(6(18)/ Su), pages 148-159.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; environment; social life;
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:5:y:2010:i:5(1)_spring2010:p:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .