The Global Economic Downturn And African Economy Â€“ Recent Trends And Future Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina BARBU, 2010. "Does The Economic Crisis Affect Olteniaâ€™S Environment?," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 23-29.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2005. "Developing Countries And Their Participation In The Wto In Making Trade Policy – An Analysis," MPRA Paper 10367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal economy; Africa; Namibia; foreign direct investment; economic growth; stock market;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:5:y:2010:i:4(14)_winter2010:p:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .