Double helix of institutional import in public administration reform in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vyacheslav V. VOLCHIK & Maxim A. KORYTSEV & Elena V. MASLYUKOVA, 2018. "Institutional traps and New Public Management in education and science," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 9(6), pages 17-29, December.
- V. Tambovtsev & I. Rozhdestvenskaya., 2016. "Program-target planning: Yesterday, today… Tomorrow?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vyacheslav V. Volchik & Maksim A. Koryttsev & Elena V. Maslyukova, 2020. "Alternatives to managerialism in higher education and science," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 11(6), pages 44-56, December.
- Vitaly L. Tambovtsev, 2021. "Targeted programs in the Russian Federation as a matter for evaluation," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 46-62, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Public Management; institutional import; managerialism; economic reforms.;
All these keywords.
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- P35 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:url:upravl:v:10:y:2019:i:5:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/usueeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Victor Blaginin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/usueeru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.