Values from the principal axiological theories: A priori and independent qualities of things and human acts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubom??r L??zal, 2002. "Determinants of Financial Distress: What Drives Bankruptcy in a Transition Economy? The Czech Republic Case," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 451, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Good and bad growth: The human development reports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-638, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAxiological theories; aprioristic qualities; subjectivist view.;
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ula:econom:v:34:y:2009:i:28:p:145-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexis Vásquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiulave.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .