Clusters Regarding Key Factors Affecting Changes in Accounting, Finance, Administration and Management Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berland & Benjamin Dreveton, 2006. "Management control system in public administration: beyond rational myths," Post-Print hal-00340432, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ivanovych Dzvinchuk, Dmytro & Pavlovych Petrenko, Victor & Stepanivna Orliv, Mariana & Volodymyrovych Molodtsov, Oleksandr, 2020. "Three-dimensional model of the institutional matrix as a methodological tool for designing institutional changes," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 29(1), pages 1-15.
- Sylvie Rascol-Boutard & Pascale Amans & Ariel Eggrickx, 2015. "La comptabilité publique au défi des frontières organisationnelles Le cas du traitement des immobilisations corporelles dans le secteur public local," Post-Print hal-01630733, HAL.
- Eleonora Cardillo & Carmela Rizza, 2015. "Accrual accounting and performance measurement: Empirical evidences from two Italian municipalities," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 135-162.
- Julien Kleszczowski & Nathalie Raulet‐Croset, 2022. "Evaluating social impact in practice: Constructing a response to institutional demand in a French nonprofit organization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 357-380, June.
- Rodica Gabriela BLIDISEL, 2012. "Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 470-474, May.
More about this item
Keywordscluster analysis; dendogram; accounting;
All these keywords.
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:xvii:p:35-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gilbert-Rainer Gillich (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.