Family Structures and Family Values in the Theory of Income Distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2015.
"Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: an empirical investigation on Italian families," MPRA Paper 36423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Aldieri & Damiano Fiorillo, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families," Discussion Papers 12_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2009. "Pareto-improving bequest taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 647-669, October.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2005. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2009. "Pareto-improving bequest taxation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20438, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Grossmann, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 2277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward Lazear, 1983. "Intergenerational Externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 212-228, May.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1976. "Intergenerational Externalities," NBER Working Papers 0145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Children's Health and Intellectual Development," NBER Working Papers 0180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia D. Goldin & Donald O. Parsons, 1981. "Economic Well-Being and Child Labor: The Inter action of Family and Industry," NBER Working Papers 0707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "Can Skill Biased Technological Progress Have a Role in the Decline of the Savings Rate?," Macroeconomics 0202004, EconWPA.
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2016. "Intergenerational Transmission of Skills and Differences in Labor Market Outcomes for Blacks and Whites," IZA Discussion Papers 9662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1978. "Children's Health and the Family," NBER Working Papers 0256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Robinson, 1983. "Social Security and Physical Capital: An Interpretation of the Evidence, Lessons and Outlook," UCLA Economics Working Papers 307, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:5:p:987-1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed