Paper Recycling and the Stock of Trees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Milton, 1971. "Government Revenue from Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 846-856, July-Aug..
- Feige, Edgar L & Parkin, Michael, 1971. "The Optimal Quantity of Money, Bonds, Commodity Inventories, and Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 335-349, June.
- Stein, Jerome L, 1970. "Monetary Growth Theory in Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 85-106, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TATOUTCHOUP, Didier & GAUDET, Gérard, 2009.
"The Impact of Recycling on the Long-Run Stock of Trees,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- TATOUTCHOUP, Didier & GAUDET, Gérard, 2009. "The Impact of Recycling on the Long-Run Stock of Trees," Cahiers de recherche 2009-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tatoutchoup, Francis Didier, 2016. "Optimal rate of paper recycling," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 264-269.
- Mansikkasalo, Anna & Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Market behavior and policy in the recycled paper industry: A critical survey of price elasticity research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:81:y:1973:i:5:p:1253-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .