Currency Depreciation, Hoarding, and Relative Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote & Reza Saidi, 1991. "Determinants of LDC Devaluation Decisions: An Exploratory Investigation of Devaluation in Brazil," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 491-497, Oct-Dec.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Hugo Albornoz, 1987. "Procesos de Endeudamiento Externo y Ajuste de Precios," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 24(73), pages 319-330.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Just, Richard E., 1989. "Modelling the Interactive Effect of Alternative Sets of Policies on Agricultural Prices," Working Papers 197611, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & Sibert, Anne, 1988.
"An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: An intertemporal model with an application,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-629.
- Andrew Feltenstein & David E. Lebow & Anne C. Sibert, 1986. "An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: an intertemporal model with an application," International Finance Discussion Papers 273, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1979. "Exchange rate policy and the dual role of exchange rate movements in international adjustment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 16-26.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1989. "The external effects of public sector deficits," Policy Research Working Paper Series 299, The World Bank.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1990. "The External Effects of Public Sector Deficits," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 70, Universidad del CEMA.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985. "Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747 Elsevier.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivien Lévy-Garboua & Bruno Weymuller, 1979. "Le taux de change à long terme : les enseignements des modèles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 676-718.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1975. "Tipo de Cambio y Política Fiscal en un Difundido Modelo de Comercio Internacional," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(37), pages 3-20.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:81:y:1973:i:4:p:893-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed