Currency Depreciation, Hoarding, and Relative Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote & Reza Saidi, 1991. "Determinants of LDC Devaluation Decisions: An Exploratory Investigation of Devaluation in Brazil," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 491-497, Oct-Dec.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Hugo Albornoz, 1987. "Procesos de Endeudamiento Externo y Ajuste de Precios," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 24(73), pages 319-330.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Just, Richard E., 1989. "Modelling the Interactive Effect of Alternative Sets of Policies on Agricultural Prices," Working Papers 197611, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & Sibert, Anne, 1988.
"An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: An intertemporal model with an application,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-629.
- Andrew Feltenstein & David E. Lebow & Anne C. Sibert, 1986. "An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: an intertemporal model with an application," International Finance Discussion Papers 273, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2016.
"An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 464-497, September.
- Phillip Edmund Metaxas & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2014. "An Australian Contribution to International Trade Theory: The Dependent Economy Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1979. "Exchange rate policy and the dual role of exchange rate movements in international adjustment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 16-26.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1989. "The external effects of public sector deficits," Policy Research Working Paper Series 299, The World Bank.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985.
"Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivien Lévy-Garboua & Bruno Weymuller, 1979. "Le taux de change à long terme : les enseignements des modèles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 676-718.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1975. "Tipo de Cambio y Política Fiscal en un Difundido Modelo de Comercio Internacional," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(37), pages 3-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:81:y:1973:i:4:p:893-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .