Optimal Capital Accumulation by an Economy Facing an International Capital Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2001.
"International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model,"
NBER Working Papers
8369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 2001. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C01-121, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2001. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6796n8s0, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2003. "International Macroeconomics: Beyond the Mundell-Fleming Model," International Finance 0303006, EconWPA.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"The intertemporal approach to the current account,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 34, pages 1731-1799
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-044, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 4893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1994. "The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233395, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:7:y:2016:i:c:p:125-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyeon-Seung Huh & Tadashi Inoue & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2010. "Optimal Foreign Borrowing Revisited," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 367-381.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2014. "External Adjustment, Global Imbalances, Valuation Effects," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 1987. "On the Determinants of a Country's Creditworthiness - The Case of Israel: 1971 to 1983," MPRA Paper 3147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Tuijl, M.A. & de Groof, R.J. & Kolnaar, A.H.J.J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economies," Other publications TiSEM 73665e5e-5bf5-4d07-b647-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rehme, Gunther, 1997.
"Economic growth, (re-)distributive policies, capital mobility and tax competition in open economies,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO 1997/24, European University Institute.
- Rehme, G., 1997. "Economic Growth, (Re-)Distributive Policies, Capital Mobility and Tax Competition in Open Economies," Economics Working Papers eco97/24, European University Institute.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Rama, 1987. "L'endettement extérieur dans un modèle de croissance en déséquilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(5), pages 933-948.
- van Tuijl, Martin A. & de Groof, Robert J. & Kolnaar, Ad H. J., 1997. "Fiscal policy and public capital in interdependent economics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 279-300, April.
- Premakumar, Velupillai, 1990. "Measuring the impacts of credit restrictions on the trade performance of debtor nations," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010382, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981.
"Transitory terms-of-trade shocks and the current account: the case of constant time preference,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
194, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "Transitory Terms-of-Trade Shocks and the Current Account: The Case of Constant Time Preference," NBER Working Papers 0834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Gaessler, Anne Edle & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016.
"Optimal education in times of ageing: The dependency ratio in the Uzawa–Lucas growth model,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 125-142.
- Edle von Gaessler, Anne & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2015. "Optimal education in times of ageing: The dependency ratio in the Uzawa-Lucas growth model," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Koichi Hamada & Masaya Sakuragawa, 2016. "Rates of time preference and the current account in a dynamic model of perpetual youth -Should "global imbalances" always be balanced?-," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:77:y:1969:i:4:p:684-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.