Effective Tariffs, Domestic Cost of Foreign Exchange, and the Equilibrium Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2014.
"Trade in tasks, tariff policy and effective protection rates,"
60675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2014. "Trade in tasks, tariff policy and effective protection rates," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-22, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Anthony Bottomley, 1980. "Western Textbook Theory and the Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 143-157.
- Ettori, Francois M., 1992. "Measure and interpretation of effective protection in the presence of high capital costs : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 873, The World Bank.
- Bela Balassa & Daniel Schydlowsky, 1974. "Indicators of Protection and Other Incentive Measures," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of the Computer in Economic and Social Research in Latin America, pages 331-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durán Lima, José Elías & Alvarez, Mariano & Cracau, Daniel, 2016. "Manual on foreign trade and trade policy: Basics, classifications and indicators of trade patterns and trade dynamics," Documentos de Proyectos 430, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Haim Levy, 1979. "Project Evaluation, Government Intervention and the Price of Foreign Exchange," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(1), pages 31-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:76:y:1968:p:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.