A Study of Production and Factor Shares in the Halibut Fishing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio PeÃ±a & Julio Aguirre & René Cerca D'amico, 2004.
"Pesca demersal en Chile: eficiencia técnica y escalas de operación,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(1), pages 119-160, June.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Julio Aguirre Montoya & René Cerdá D'amico, 2004. "Pesca Demersal en Chile: Eficiencia Técnica y Escalas de Operación," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv152, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Michael Basch & Julio Peña-Torres & Sebastian Vergara, "undated". "Catch Efficiency in the Chilean Pelagic Fishery: Does size matter ?," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv140, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Fissel, Benjamin E. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & Kasperski, Stephen & O’Donnell, Christopher, 2015. "Decomposing productivity and efficiency changes in the Alaska head and gut factory trawl fleet," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 337-346.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1989. "Fishery Buy‐Back Programmes And Economic Welfare," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(1), pages 20-31, April.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Sun, Chin-Hwa & Chiang, Fu-Sung & Tsoa, Eugene & Chen, Min-Hsiang, 2006. "The effects of El Nino on the mackerel purse-seine fishery harvests in Taiwan: An analysis integrating the barometric readings and sea surface temperature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 268-279, February.
- Thunberg, Eric & Walden, John & Agar, Juan & Felthoven, Ron & Harley, Abigail & Kasperski, Stephen & Lee, Jean & Lee, Todd & Mamula, Aaron & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy, 2015. "Measuring changes in multi-factor productivity in U.S. catch share fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 294-301.
- Bromley, Daniel Wood, 1969. "Economic Efficiency in Common Property Natural Resource Use: A Case Study of the Ocean Fishery," Working Papers 233010, United States Bureau of Commercial Fisheries, Division of Economic Research.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Walden, John, 2015. "Productivity change and fleet restructuring after transition to individual transferable quota management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 318-325.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.