The Evaluation of Public Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Congleton, 2014.
"The contractarian constitutional political economy of James Buchanan,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 39-67, March.
- Roger D. Congleton, 2013. "The Contractarian Constitutional Political Economy of James Buchanan," Working Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- F. Forte, 1997. "The measurement of 'fiscal burden' on GDP instead than on national net value added produced: a chapter in fiscal illusion," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 337-375.
- Z. Spindler, 1982. "The overstated economy: Implications of positive public economics for national accounting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 181-196, January.
- F. Forte, 1997. "The measurement of 'fiscal burden' on GDP instead than on national net value added produced: a chapter in fiscal illusion," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(202), pages 337-375.
- Václav Rybáček, 2015.
"Vliv trhu mezistatků na úspěšnost prognóz ekonomické aktivity
[Influence of the Intermediate Goods Market on the Success of Economic Activity Forecasts]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 331-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:69:y:1961:p:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .