The Ricardian Theory of Value and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waterman, A M C, 1992. "Analysis and Ideology in Malthus's Essay on Population," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 203-217, June.
- repec:drm:wpaper:2013-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- S K Mishra, 2010. "A Brief History of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Bryngelsson, David K. & Lindgren, Kristian, 2013. "Why large-scale bioenergy production on marginal land is unfeasible: A conceptual partial equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 454-466.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009.
"A Remark on Intensive Differential Rent and the Labour Theory of Value in Ricardo,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0100, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2010. "A remark on intensive differential rent and the labour theory of value in Ricardo," MPRA Paper 23842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2018. "Stigler on Ricardo," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP27, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- José Carlos Ramírez Sánchez, 2012. "Does Malthus’s principle of population still have a practical purpose nowadays?," Working papers DTE 532, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Steven G. Medema, 2010. "Adam Smith and the Chicago School," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Salvadori, Neri, 2016. "Ricardo on Machinery: A Textual Analysis," MPRA Paper 73427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:60:y:1952:p:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.