The Transfer Problem Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the World Economy; An Intertemporal Approach (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1987)," MPRA Paper 20438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, January.
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2012.
"Reparations, Deficits, and Debt Default: the Great Depression in Germany,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1149, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ritschl, Albrecht, 2012. "Reparations, deficits, and debt default: the Great Depression in Germany," Economic History Working Papers 44335, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2016. "The Transfer and Adjustment Problems in the Balkans," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 125, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- André Lapidus & Mariette Tonnel-Martinache, 1990. "La raison du protectionnisme : politique budgétaire et contrainte extérieure," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(3), pages 547-580.
- Rajas Parchure, 2011. "On Grahamâ€™s Theory of Multicountry Multicommodity Trade," Working Papers id:4258, eSocialSciences.
- Ritschl, Albrecht, 2012.
"The German Transfer Problem, 1920-1933: A Sovereign Debt Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2012. "The German Transfer Problem, 1920-1933: A Sovereign Debt Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2008. "The Ohlin-Keynes Debate on the German Interwar Reparations Revisited," IKERLANAK 2008-32, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:50:y:1942:p:397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .