History of the Working Classes and of Industry in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones Charles I., 2001.
"Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-45, August.
- Charles I. Jones, "undated". "Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run," Working Papers 99008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run," NBER Working Papers 7375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemin Wu & Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Nicholas W Papageorge, 2014.
"Entertaining Malthus: Bread, Circuses and Economic Growth,"
786969000000000853, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Nicholas W Papageorge & Lemin Wu, 2016. "Entertaining Malthus: Bread, Circuses and Economic Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001365, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:11:y:1903:p:416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .