Do New Major League Ballparks Pay for Themselves?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Stadium renovations and cost overruns - further recent evidence
by Sam Richardson in Fair Play and Forward Passes on 2013-01-08 07:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong C. Won & Young H. Lee, 2008. "Optimal dynamic pricing for sports games with habitual attendance," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 639-655.
- Young Hoon Lee, 2013.
"Estimation of temporal variations in fan loyalty: application of multi-factor models,"
Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 8, pages 135-153
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Young Hoon Lee, 2009. "Estimation of Temporal Variations in Fan Loyalty: Application of Multi-Factor Models," Working Papers 0902, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2009.
- Trenton Smith & Young H. Lee, 2006. "Why are Americans Addicted to Baseball? An Empirical Analysis of Fandom in Korea and the U.S," Working Papers 2006-05, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Elizabeth Gustafson & Lawrence Hadley, 2007. "Revenue, Population, And Competitive Balance In Major League Baseball," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 250-261, April.
- Young H. Lee & Trenton G. Smith, 2008. "Why Are Americans Addicted To Baseball? An Empirical Analysis Of Fandom In Korea And The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 32-48, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:79:y:2006:i:5:p:2275-2300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.