Executive Compensation Structure and Corporate Equity Financing Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rongbing Huang & James G. Tompkins, 2010. "Corporate governance and investor reactions to seasoned equity offerings," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(7), pages 603-628, June.
- Yi-Mien Lin & Shwu-Jen You & Fung-Jiao Lin, 2008. "The Effects of Pre-issue Information Releases on Seasoned Equity Offerings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(9-10), pages 1138-1163.
- Xu, Pisun (Tracy), 2013. "Managerial incentives and a firm's cash flow sensitivities," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 80-96.
- Brisker, Eric R. & Autore, Don M. & Colak, Gonul & Peterson, David R., 2014. "Executive compensation structure and the motivations for seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 330-345.
- Cline, Brandon N. & Garner, Jacqueline L. & Yore, Adam S., 2014. "Exploitation of the internal capital market and the avoidance of outside monitoring," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 234-250.
- He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & John Wei, K.C., 2014. "A comprehensive study of liquidity before and after SEOs and SEO underpricing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 61-78.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:5:p:1859-1890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.