How Do Taxes Affect Investors' Stock Market Realizations? Evidence from Tax-Return Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoran Ivković & James Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2005. "Tax-Motivated Trading by Individual Investors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1605-1630, December.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Hatem Ben-Ameur & Skander Lazrak & Yue Wang, 2013. "Canadian Investors and the Discount on Closed-End Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 69-98, February.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 2000.
"Inflation and capital gains taxes in a small open economy,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 195-208, July.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Guang-Jia Zhang, 2000. "Inflation and Capital Gains Taxes in a Small Open Economy," Departmental Working Papers _119, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Seida, Jim A. & Wempe, William F., 2000. "Do capital gain tax rate increases affect individual investors' trading decisions?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-57, August.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Hanlon, Dean & Pinder, Sean, 2007. "An empirical investigation of whether Australian capital gains tax reforms influence individual investor behaviour," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 481-493, November.
- Chen, Feng & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira, 2011. "Tax Planning by Mutual Funds: Evidence From Changes in the Capital Gains Tax Rate," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(1), pages 105-134, March.
- Iuliana Ismailescu & Ben Branch, 2010. "Managerial Performance and Closed‐End Country Fund Premiums: A Lead or Lag Relationship?," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 433-453, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Leonard E. Burman & Jonathan Siegel, 1998. "Capital Gains Taxation and Tax Avoidance: New Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 6399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:67:y:1994:i:2:p:231-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .