Continuous Time Processes with Stable Increments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Calzolari, Giorgio, 2009.
"Indirect estimation of [alpha]-stable stochastic volatility models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2298-2308, April.
- Marco Lombardi & Giorgio Calzolari, 2006. "Indirect estimation of alpha-stable stochastic volatility models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- David Edelman & Thomas Gillespie, 2000. "The Stochastically Subordinated Poisson Normal Process for Modelling Financial Assets," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 133-164, December.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Thomas Bundt & Robert Murphy, 2008. "Are residual economic relationships normally distributed? Testing an assumption of neoclassical economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 329-340, December.
- Kittiakarasakun, Jullavut & Tse, Yiuman, 2011. "Modeling the fat tails in Asian stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 430-440, June.
- Aase, Knut K., 2000. "An equilibrium asset pricing model based on Lévy processes: relations to stochastic volatility, and the survival hypothesis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 345-363, December.
- Vedat Akgiray & G. Geoffrey Booth, 1987. "Compound Distribution Models Of Stock Returns: An Empirical Comparison," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 269-280, September.
- de Vany, Arthur & Kim, Cassey Lee Hong, 2003. "Stochastic Market Structure: Concentration Measures and Motion Picture Antitrust," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30701, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- De Vany, Arthur S. & Walls, W. David, 2004. "Motion picture profit, the stable Paretian hypothesis, and the curse of the superstar," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1035-1057, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:51:y:1978:i:4:p:601-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.