Much Ado about Davis-Bacon: A Critical Review and New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Lawrence F. Katz, 2001.
"Prevailing Wage Laws and Construction Laborc Markets,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 259-274, January.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Lawrence Katz, 1999. "Prevailing Wage Laws and Construction Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 7454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clifford Winston, 2013. "On the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System: Caution Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 773-824, September.
- Steven G. Allen, 1986. "Can Union Labor Ever Cost Less?," NBER Working Papers 2019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Dunn & John M. Quigley & Larry A. Rosenthal, 2005.
"The Effects of Prevailing Wage Requirements on the Cost of Low-Income Housing,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(1), pages 141-157, October.
- Dunn, Sarah & Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Prevaling Wage Requirements on the Cost of Low-Income Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt9621c051, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Kevin Duncan & Peter Philips & Mark J. Prus, 2001. "Fair Wage Policy and Construction Costs in British Columbia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:26:y:1983:i:3:p:707-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .