Marshall on Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2016. "Are Unrealistic Assumptions/Simplifications Acceptable? Some Methodological Issues in Economics," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 180-201, May.
- Joan Trullén, 2010. "Giacomo Becattini and the Marshall's method. A Schumpeterian approach," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1003, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Ingrid H. Rima, 1986. "The Peculiarities of Labor Markets and the Residuum," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 158-174, Apr-Jun.
- Harnay, Sophie & Marciano, Alain, 2009.
"Posner, Economics And The Law: From “Law And Economics” To An Economic Analysis Of Law,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 215-232, June.
- Alain Marciano & Sophie Harnay, 2008. "Posner, Economics and the Law: from Law and Economics to an Economic Analysis of Law," ICER Working Papers 09-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Tello-Gamarra, Jorge & Hernani-Merino, Martín & Límaco-Mamani, Bryan Iván, 2017. "Capacidade transacional: Evidências do sistema financeiro peruano," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 57(1), February.
- Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2011. "A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 122-136.
- Cerulli Giovanni, 2005. "Ottimizzazione versus Razionalità Procedurale: un'analisi del dibattito sulla natura della scelta razionale in economia," CESMEP Working Papers 200501, University of Turin.
- Steven G. Medema, 2010. "Ronald Harry Coase," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:18:y:1975:i:1:p:25-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .