The Effects of Algorithmic Labor Market Recommendations: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Horton & William R. Kerr & Christopher Stanton, 2017. "Digital Labor Markets and Global Talent Flows," NBER Chapters,in: High-Skilled Migration to the United States and its Economic Consequences, pages 71-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2017.
"The causal impact of social Connections on firms' outcomes,"
Working Paper Series
2017:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordstrom Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firms' Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Fabienne Abadie & Federico Biagi, 2016. "The Future of Work in the â€˜Sharing Economyâ€™. Market Efficiency and Equitable Opportunities or Unfair Precarisation?," JRC Working Papers JRC101280, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu, 2017. "Home Bias in Global Employment," Working Papers 17-06, NET Institute.
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn & Forhad Shilpi, 2017.
"Matching Firms and Workers in a Field Experiment in Ethiopia,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0225, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Abebe, Girum & Caria, Stefano & Fafchamps, Marcel & Falco, Paolo & Franklin, Simon & Quinn, Simon & Shilpi, Forhad, 2017. "Matching firms and workers in a field experiment in Ethiopia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Luca, 2016. "Designing Online Marketplaces: Trust and Reputation Mechanisms," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 17, pages 77-93 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Luca, 2016. "Designing Online Marketplaces: Trust and Reputation Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 22616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/689213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.