Wage Increases and the Dynamics of Reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fongoni, 2018. "Workers' reciprocity and the (ir)relevance of wage cyclicality for the volatility of job creation," Working Papers 1809, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Diriwaechter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena, 2018.
"The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 116-140.
- Patric Diriwächter & Elena Shvartsman, 2016. "The Anticipation and Adaptation Effects of Intra- and Interpersonal Wage Changes on Job Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 866, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Diriwächter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena, 2016. "The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction," Working papers 2016/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Shvartsman, Elena & Diriwächter, Patric, 2017. "The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168107, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco Fongoni, 2018. "A theoretical note on asymmetries in intensity and persistence of reciprocity in labour markets," Working Papers 1815, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:182-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/689189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.