Human Capital Investments and Relative Earnings Mobility: The Role of Education, Training, Migration, and Job Search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marijke Verpoorten & Lode Berlage, 2004.
"Genocide and land scarcity: Can Rwandan rural households manage?,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2004-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marijke Verpoorten & Lode Berlage, 2004. "Genocide and Land Scarcity: Can Rwandan Rural Households Manage?," Development and Comp Systems 0409061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harper, Caroline & Marcus, Rachel & Moore, Karen, 2003. "Enduring Poverty and the Conditions of Childhood: Lifecourse and Intergenerational Poverty Transmissions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 535-554, March.
- Arpita Chattopadhyay, 1998. "Gender, migration, and career trajectories in Malaysia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(3), pages 335-344, August.
- Hassiba Gherbi & Philippe Adair, 2016.
"Femmes et emploi informel dans la wilaya de Béjaia (Algérie) : un modèle probit,"
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:40:y:1991:i:1:p:153-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.