Linkages and Leakages: Industrial Tracking in an Enclave Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Daniel Cohen, 1982. "LDC Borrowing with Default Risk," NBER Working Papers 0925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krasker, William S. & Kuh, Edwin & Welsch, Roy E., 1983. "Estimation for dirty data and flawed models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 651-698 Elsevier.
- Steven C. Kyle & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Developing Country Debt and the Market Value of Large Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 1470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Bih Jane, 2011. "MNEs and Local Linkages: Evidence from Taiwanese Affiliates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 633-647, April.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1993. "La crise des économies maghrébines : les politiques redistributives en question," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(135), pages 565-583.
- Christian de Bresson, 1989. "Les pôles technologiques du développement : vers un concept opérationnel," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 245-270.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:25:y:1977:i:4:p:607-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .