Transparency In Electronic Business Negotiations – Evidence Based Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente, 2004. "Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 267-280, December.
- Majeske, Karl D. & Lynch-Caris, Terri & Herrin, Gary, 1997. "Evaluating product and process design changes with warranty data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 79-89, June.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- František Pollák & Peter Dorčák, 2016. "The Effective Use of Facebook by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Operating in Slovakia," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(1), pages 79-91.
More about this item
Keywordstransparency; prices; electronic auctions;
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuk:qipqip:v:18:y:2014:i:2:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.