Disparities in average rates of company tax across industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin S. Markle & Douglas Shackelford, 2009. "Do Multinationals or Domestic Firms Face Higher Effective Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"Taxing Corporate Income,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinclair Davidson, 2012. "Treasury Forecasts of Company Tax Revenue: Back of the Envelope or Back to the Drawing Board?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 53-62.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate tax; tax incidence;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2010_2_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.