Data inspection using biplots
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Royston, 2004. "Multiple imputation of missing values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 227-241, September.
- John B. Carlin & Ning Li & Philip Greenwood & Carolyn Coffey, 2003. "Tools for analyzing multiple imputed datasets," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 226-244, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frisell, Lars & Roszbach, Kasper & spagnolo, giancarlo, 2008.
"Governing the Governors: A Clinical Study of Central Banks,"
Working Paper Series
221, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Frisell, Lars & Roszbach, Kasper F. & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008. "Governing the Governors: A Clinical Study of Central Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böhnke, Petra & Kohler, Ulrich, 2008. "Well-being and inequality," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2008-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Laura Capera & Juan Sebastián Lemus & Dairo Estrada, "undated". "Relaciones crediticias y riesgo de contagio en el mercado interbancario no colateralizado colombiano," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 077, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tony Irawan, 2013. "ICT and Economic Development:Conclusion from IO Analysis for Selected ASEAN Member States," EIIW Discussion paper disbei192, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Tony Irawan, 2014. "ICT and economic development: comparing ASEAN member states," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 97-114, February.
More about this item
Keywordsbiplot; biplot8; principal component analysis; exploratory data analysis; multivariate statistics; euclidean distance; mahalanobis distance; relative variation diagram; projection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:5:y:2005:i:2:p:208-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .