A note on the concordance correlation coefficient
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Steichen & Nicholas J. Cox, 1999. "Concordance correlation coefficient," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(43).
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 1999. "Creation of bivariate random lognormal variables," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(48).
- Thomas J. Steichen & Nicholas J. Cox, 2001. "Concordance correlation coefficient: minor corrections," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(58).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2004. "Speaking Stata: Graphing agreement and disagreement," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 329-349, September.
- repec:ags:stataj:116252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tong, Edward N.C. & Mues, Christophe & Thomas, Lyn C., 2012. "Mixture cure models in credit scoring: If and when borrowers default," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 132-139.
More about this item
Keywordsconcordance correlation; graphics; measurement comparison; limits-of-agreement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:2:y:2002:i:2:p:183-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .