Estimating Lorenz and concentration curves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Royston & Friederike M.-S. Barthel, 2010. "Projection of power and events in clinical trials with a time-to-event outcome," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 386-394, September.
- Patrick Royston & John B. Carlin & Ian R. White, 2009. "Multiple imputation of missing values: New features for mim," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 252-264, June.
- Patrick Royston & Willi Sauerbrei, 2007. "Multivariable modeling with cubic regression splines: A principled approach," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Friederike Maria-Sophie Barthel & Patrick Royston, 2006. "Graphical representation of interactions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 348-363, September.
- Patrick Royston & Nicholas J. Cox, 2005. "A multivariable scatterplot smoother," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(3), pages 405-412, September.
- Patrick Royston & Paul C. Lambert, 2011. "Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number fpsaus, December.
- Patrick Royston & Abdel Babiker, 2002. "A menu-driven facility for complex sample size calculation in randomized controlled trials with a survival or a binary outcome," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(2), pages 151-163, May.
- John B. Carlin & John C. Galati & Patrick Royston, 2008. "A new framework for managing and analyzing multiply imputed data in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 49-67, February.
- David W.Hosmer & Patrick Royston, 2002. "Using Aalen's linear hazards model to investigate time-varying effects in the proportional hazards regression model," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 331-350, November.
- Friederike M.-S. Barthel & Patrick Royston & Abdel Babiker, 2005. "A menu-driven facility for complex sample size calculation in randomized controlled trials with a survival or a binary outcome: Update," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(1), pages 123-129, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:255-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelhardt, Carina & Wagener, Andreas, 2017. "The income distribution of voters: a case study from Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-586, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
Keywordslorenz; Lorenz curve; concentration curve; inequality; income distribution; wealth distribution; graphics; survey estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:16:y:2016:i:4:p:837-866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.