Markups and the Euro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Madsen, 2008.
"Semi-endogenous versus Schumpeterian growth models: testing the knowledge production function using international data,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Jakob B. Madsen & EPRU & FRU, 2007. "Semi-Endogenous Versus Schumpeterian Growth Models: Testing The Knowledge Production Function Using International Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 26-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999.
"Industrial development, technological change, and long-run growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 389-417.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1997. "Industrial Development, Technological Change, and Long-RunGrowth," Working Papers 97-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2006.
"How Important are Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Economic Growth?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, January.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2002. "How important are capital and total factor productivity for economic growth?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Roberto Mura, 2008.
"How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 343-368, April.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & R. Mura, 2004. "How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence," Working Paper CRENoS 200405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2005. "How to Measure the Unobservable: A Panel Technique for the Analysis of TFP Convergence," Working Papers 2005.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009. "Trade Barriers, Openness, and Economic Growth," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 397-418, October.
- Dan Ben-David, 1993. "Equalizing Exchange: Trade Liberalization and Income Convergence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 653-679.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2008. "Economic Growth, TFP Convergence and the World Export of Ideas: A Century of Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(1), pages 145-167, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:4:p:1440-1452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.