Estimation of a Generalized Fishery Model: A Two-Stage Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yecheng & Zhang, Yaoqi & Chen, Jiquan & John, Ranjeet, 2019. "Livestock dynamics under changing economy and climate in Mongolia," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Sturla Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Sandal, 2016.
"Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Kristoffer Sandal, 2016. "Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Craig A. Bond, 2017. "Valuing Coastal Natural Capital in a Bioeconomic Framework," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-26, April.
- Erik O. Sterner & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & H. J. Albers, 2018. "Location choice for renewable resource extraction with multiple non-cooperative extractors: a spatial Nash equilibrium model and numerical implementation," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 315-331, October.
- Jonathan R. Sweeney & Richard E. Howitt & Hing Ling Chan & Minling Pan & PingSun Leung, 2017. "How do fishery policies affect Hawaii's longline fishing industry? Calibrating a positive mathematical programming model," Papers 1707.03960, arXiv.org.
- Burns, Christopher, 2014. "Measurement Error in the Schaefer Production Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170569, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:2:p:690-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.