Heteroskedastic Sample Selection And Developing-Country Wage Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:747-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2017.
"Land Market Restrictions, Women's Labour Force Participation and Wages in a Rural Economy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 747-768, October.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2015. "Land market restrictions, women's labor force participation, and wages in a rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7524, The World Bank.
- Vuong Quoc, Duy, 2012. "Determinants of household access to formal credit in the rural areas of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 38202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:459-488 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:84:y:2002:i:2:p:269-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .