Subsidized and Unsubsidized Housing Starts: 1961-1977
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program,"
432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program," NBER Working Papers 0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2010.
"Affordable homeownership policy: Implications for housing markets,"
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy : implications for housing markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 23052, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sock Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets," Working Papers 14-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Duffy, David & McQuinn, Kieran & Morley, Ciara & Foley, Daniel, 2015. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2015," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20154.
- Morley, Ciara & Duffy, David & McQuinn, Kieran, 2015. "A Review of Housing Supply Policies," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chen, Jie & Nong, Huifu, 2016. "The heterogeneity of market supply effects of public housing provision: Empirical evidence from China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-127.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2008.
"Transfers in Cash and In-Kind: Theory Meets the Data,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 333-383.
- Janet Currie & Firouz Gahvari, 2007. "Transfers in Cash and In Kind: Theory Meets the Data," NBER Working Papers 13557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordvik, Viggo, 2006. "Selective housing policy in local housing markets and the supply of housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 279-292, December.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Residential Building Permits in Urban Counties: 1990-1997," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 175-186, September.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2015. "US Housing Policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:4:p:590-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .