Box-Cox Estimation with Standard Econometric Problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Mason, Patrick L., 1994. "An empirical derivation of the industry wage equation," MPRA Paper 11325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Hsing, 1991. "Unemployment and the GNP Gap: Okun's Law Revisited," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 409-416, Oct-Dec.
- Y. K. Tse & Z. L. Yang, 2004.
"Tests of Functional Form and Heteroscedasticity,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
424, Econometric Society.
- Z. L. Yang Y. K. Tse, 2004. "Tests of Functional Form and Heteroscedasticity," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 302, Econometric Society.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Cushing, 2005. "Specification of Functional Form in Models of Population Migration," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014. "Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: el caso colombiano," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014. "Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: El caso colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011252, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014. "Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: El caso colombiano," Borradores de Economia 821, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 1997. "The Impact of International Trade on Real Wages in U.S. Manufacturing, 1985-1989," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 69-86.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nuno Carlos leitão & Summaira Malik, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment-Economic Growth Nexus: The Role of Domestic Financial Development in Portugal," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2824-2838.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Summaira, Malik, 2011. "Foreign direct investment-economic growth nexus: The role of domestic financial development in Portugal," MPRA Paper 34226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2011.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2003. "Quasi-dynamic forward-looking model for joint household retirement decision under AFP scheme," Memorandum 28/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Krzysztof Berbeka & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Agnieszka Markowska, 2012. "Municipal Wastewater Treatment in Poland – Efficiency, Costs and Returns to Scale," Working Papers 2012-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Yu Hsing, 2007. "Currency Substitution, Capital Mobility and Functional Forms of Money Demand in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 35-48, Jan-Jun.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:1:p:160-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed