Box-Cox Estimation with Standard Econometric Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program,"
432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program," NBER Working Papers 0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:651:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu Hsing, 1991. "Unemployment and the GNP Gap: Okun's Law Revisited," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 409-416, Oct-Dec.
- Y. K. Tse & Z. L. Yang, 2004. "Tests of Functional Form and Heteroscedasticity," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 424, Econometric Society.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 1997. "The Impact of International Trade on Real Wages in U.S. Manufacturing, 1985-1989," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 69-86.
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014.
"Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: el caso colombiano,"
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014. "Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: El caso colombiano," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011252, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Santiago Cajiao Raigosa & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Daniel Parra Amado, 2014. "Pronósticos para una economía menos volátil: El caso colombiano," Borradores de Economia 821, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2003. "Quasi-dynamic forward-looking model for joint household retirement decision under AFP scheme," Memorandum 28/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mason, Patrick L., 1994. "An empirical derivation of the industry wage equation," MPRA Paper 11325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Cushing, 2005. "Specification of Functional Form in Models of Population Migration," Working Papers Working Paper 2005-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nuno Carlos leitão & Summaira Malik, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Economic Growth Nexus: The Role of Domestic Financial Development in Portugal,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2824-2838.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Summaira, Malik, 2011. "Foreign direct investment-economic growth nexus: The role of domestic financial development in Portugal," MPRA Paper 34226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2011.
- Krzysztof Berbeka & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Agnieszka Markowska, 2012. "Municipal Wastewater Treatment in Poland – Efficiency, Costs and Returns to Scale," Working Papers 2012-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Yu Hsing, 2007. "Currency Substitution, Capital Mobility and Functional Forms of Money Demand in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, pages 35-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:1:p:160-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .