An Empirical Demand and Supply Model of Multilateral Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Robert J & Rosen, Sherwin, 1979. "Education and Self-Selection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 7-36, October.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "Taxation, Human Capital, and Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 705-715, September.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 3-27, April.
- Haley, William J, 1976. "Estimation of the Earnings Profile from Optimal Human Capital Accumulation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1223-1238, November.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Age and Experience Profiles of Earnings," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 64-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cain, Glen G, 1975. "The Challenge of Dual and Radical Theories of the Labor Market to Orthodox Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 16-22, May.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 3-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Xiong & John Beghin, 2017.
"Disentangling Demand-Enhancing And Trade-Cost Effects Of Maximum Residue Regulations,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 6, pages 105-108
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bo Xiong & John Beghin, 2014. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing And Trade-Cost Effects Of Maximum Residue Regulations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1190-1203, July.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp544, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-wp544, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Oksana Harbuzyuk & Stefan Lutz, 2008.
"Analyzing trade opening in Ukraine: effects of a customs union with the EU,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Harbuzyuk, Oksana & Lutz, Stefan, 2004. "Analyzing trade opening in Ukraine: Effects of a customs union with the EU," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2001. "The growth of world trade: tariffs, transport costs, and income similarity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Marcos Sanso & Rogelio Cuairán & Fernando Sanz, 1990. "Flujos españoles de comercio internacional y ecuación de gravedad. Una aplicación para el período 1960-1985," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(3), pages 425-456, September.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
- Tamini, Lota & Ghazalian, Pascal & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno, 2006. "Domestic support and tariff reductions in the presence of non-tariff barriers: A gravity model for primary and processed agricultural products," MPRA Paper 2743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pravin Krishna, 2003. "Are Regional Trading Partners "Natural"?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 202-231, February.
- Xiong, Bo, 2012. "Three essays on non-tariff measures and the gravity equation approach to trade," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003536, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:3:p:432-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.