Minimum Wages and the Youth Labor Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1982.
"Minimum Wages and the Demand for Labor,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 365-380, July.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1981. "Minimum Wages and the Demand for Labor," NBER Working Papers 0656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Konstantinos Eleftheriou & George Athanasiou & Panagiotis Petrakis, 2010. "Wages and Higher Education Participation," Journal of Research in Educational Sciences, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 22-31, June.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George & Petrakis, Panagiotis, 2009. "Wages and Higher Education Participation," MPRA Paper 19615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael L. Wachter & Choongsoo Kim, 1979. "Time Series Changes in Youth Joblessness," NBER Working Papers 0384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Pozdena, 1980. "Welfare and youth unemployment: evidence from a controlled experiment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 26-39.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2007. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Neumark, David & Nizalova, Olena Y., 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," IZA Discussion Papers 1428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," PPIC Working Papers 2004.03, Public Policy Institute of California.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," NBER Working Papers 10656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2006. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Working Papers 050626, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Tarsicio Castañeda, 1983. "Salarios Mínimos y Empleo en el Gran Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 279-294.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 1995. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 199-206, April.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1994. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 4679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- CAPARRÓS RUIZ, Antonio & NAVARRO GÓMEZ, Mª Lucía, 2001. "¿Determina el salario mínimo seguir o no estudiando en España?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 107-124, Abril.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Sutch, 2010. "The Unexpected Long-Run Impact of the Minimum Wage: An Educational Cascade," Working Papers 201001, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1983. "Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 3-31.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1981. "Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Krajewska & Piotr Krajewski & Katarzyna Pilat, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Competitiveness of Economy Introduction," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- John F. Boschen & Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Employment Effects of the Federal Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 0812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "Why is There A Youth Labor Market Problem?," NBER Working Papers 0365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:129-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed