Minimum Wages and the Youth Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1982. "Minimum Wages and the Demand for Labor," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 365-380, July.
- Michael L. Wachter & Choongsoo Kim, 1979. "Time Series Changes in Youth Joblessness," NBER Working Papers 0384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarsicio Castañeda, 1983. "Salarios Mínimos y Empleo en el Gran Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 279-294.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 1995.
"Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 199-206, April.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1994. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment and School Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 4679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1983.
"Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 3-31.
- Charles Brown & Curtis Gilroy & Andrew Kohen, 1981. "Time-Series Evidence of the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Krajewska & Piotr Krajewski & Katarzyna Pilat, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Competitiveness of Economy Introduction," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- John F. Boschen & Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Employment Effects of the Federal Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 0812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Athanasiou, George & Petrakis, Panagiotis, 2009. "Wages and Higher Education Participation," MPRA Paper 19615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Pozdena, 1980. "Welfare and youth unemployment: evidence from a controlled experiment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 26-39.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2007.
"Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Neumark, David & Nizalova, Olena Y., 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," IZA Discussion Papers 1428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," PPIC Working Papers 2004.03, Public Policy Institute of California.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," NBER Working Papers 10656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2006. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Working Papers 050626, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2101-2163 is not listed on IDEAS
- CAPARRÓS RUIZ, Antonio & NAVARRO GÓMEZ, Mª Lucía, 2001. "¿Determina el salario mínimo seguir o no estudiando en España?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 107-124, Abril.
- Richard Sutch, 2010. "The Unexpected Long-Run Impact of the Minimum Wage: An Educational Cascade," Working Papers 201001, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "Why is There A Youth Labor Market Problem?," NBER Working Papers 0365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:129-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.