Application of a Threshold Regression Model to Household Purchases of Automobiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2006.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Input Demand Models with Fixed Costs of Adjustment,"
Statistical Methods & Applications,
Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(1), pages 129-137, May.
- Francesca Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2006. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Input Demand Models with Fixed Costs of Adjustment," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 15(1), pages 129-137, May.
- Biørn, Erik & Wangen, Knut R., 2012. "New Taxonomies for Limited Dependent Variables Models," MPRA Paper 41461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:31:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1974. "Modèle de régression avec variables d’écart : un commentaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(3), pages 465-467, juillet.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2004. "Models of labour demand with fixed costs of adjustment: a generalised tobit approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(31), pages 1-8.
- Posch, Peter N., 2011. "Time to change. Rating changes and policy implications," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 641-656.
- Biørn, Erik & R. Wangen, Knut, 2011. "Models of Truncation, Sample Selection, and Limited Dependent Variables: Suggestions for a Common Language," Memorandum 18/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:3:p:275-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.