Real Money Balances as a Variable in the Production Function: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Yousif, Yousif K., 1998. "Does money matter in developing economies? Some evidence from the Solow estimator," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-220.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Real Money Balances and TFP Growth: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 0410, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2010. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Are Financial Variables Omitted Variables in the Production Function?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-9, November.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Allen Sinai & Houston H. Stokes, 1989. "Money Balances in the Production Function: A Retrospective Look," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 349-363, Oct-Dec.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:2:p:243-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.