A Multilateral Model of Trade-Balancing Tariff Concessions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Laborde & Will Martin, 2012.
"Agricultural Trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 265-283, August.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2013. "Agricultural trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?," IFPRI discussion papers 1251, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2017.
"Formulas for failure? Were the Doha tariff formulas too ambitious for success?:,"
IFPRI book chapters,in: Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 4
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2015. "Formulas for Failure? Were the Doha Tariff Formulas too Ambitious for Success?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 45-65, January.
- Laborde,David & Martin,William J., 2015. "Formulas for failure ? were the Doha tariff formulas too ambitious for success ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7303, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:53:y:1971:i:3:p:237-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.