MNEs and Energy Efficiency in Southeast Asian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2016.
"Ecological Modernization in Japan: The Role of Interest Rate Subsidies and Voluntary Pollution Control Agreements,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 15(3), pages 66-88, Fall.
- Robert J.R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2016. "Ecological Modernisation in Japan: The Role of Interest Rate Subsidies and Voluntary Pollution Control Agreements," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher, 2015. "China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 104-112.
More about this item
Keywordsownership; multinational enterprises; energy efficiency; Southeast Asia; manufacturing;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:12:y:2013:i:3:p:120-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .