The Korean Economic Adjustment to the World Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:140-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:216-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2017.
"Capital flows and GDP in emerging economies and the role of global spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 140-163.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2017. "Capital Flows and GDP in Emerging Economies and the Role of Global Spillovers," Chemnitz Economic Papers 009, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jun 2017.
- Choi, Jinho & Hur, Joonyoung, 2015. "An examination of macroeconomic fluctuations in Korea exploiting a Markov-switching DSGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 183-199.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:10:y:2011:i:1:p:106-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.