Some Speculations and Empirical Evidence on the Oligopolistic Behaviour of Competing Low-Cost Airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideki Murakami, 2010. "Time Effect of Low-Cost Carrier Entry and Social Welfare in US Large Air Markets," Discussion Papers 2010-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Pitfield, D.E. & Caves, R.E. & Quddus, M.A., 2010. "Airline strategies for aircraft size and airline frequency with changing demand and competition: A simultaneous-equations approach for traffic on the north Atlantic," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 151-158.
- Enrico Bachis & Claudio A. Piga, 2006.
"Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 96(5), pages 11-54, September.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2007. "Hub Premium, Airport Dominance and Market Power in the European Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series 2007_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2007.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Pricing strategies by European traditional and low cost airlines. Or, when is it the best time to book on line?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Nicolas De Roos & Gordon Mills & Stephen Whelan, 2010. "Pricing Dynamics in the Australian Airline Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 545-562, December.
- Pitfield, D.E., 2008. "Some insights into competition between low-cost airlines," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 5-14.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murakami, Hideki & Amano, Yoshihisa & Asahi, Ryota, 2015. "Dynamic effect of inter-firm rivalry on airfares: Case of Japan's full-service and new air carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 25-33.
- Pitfield, D.E., 2009. "The assessment of the EUâ€“US Open Skies Agreement: The counterfactual and other difficulties," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 308-314.
- Hideki Murakami & Yoshihisa Amano, 2013. "Dynamic effect of inter-airline rivalry on airfares and consumers' welfare: Japan' s full-service vs. new air carriers," Discussion Papers 2013-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:39:y:2005:i:3:p:379-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.