Les Retraités : Quel Impact Socio-Économique Sur Les Territoires ? Illustration A Partir De La Zone De Bourganeuf Dans La Creuse
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2015.
"Assessing The Regional Economic Impacts Of Defense Activities: A Survey Of Methods,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 375-402, April.
- Droff, Josselin & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impacts of Defense Activities – A Survey of Methods," Ruhr Economic Papers 417, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2014. "Assessing the regional economic impact of defense activities: a survey of methods," Post-Print hal-01016908, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRETRAITÉS; THÉORIE DE LA BASE ÉCONOMIQUE; DÉVELOPPEMENT LOCAL; POLITIQUE PUBLIQUE;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:26:y:2007:p:207-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.