LES ENJEUX DE LA LIB ÉRALISATION AGRICOLE DANS LA ZONE MÉDITERRANÉENNECIHEAM-IAM de Montpellier, UMR Moisa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consuelo Varela-Ortega & Arancha Simo & Irene Blanco, 2006. "The Effects of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality: A Case Study of Spain," ENARPRI Working Papers 015, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Michel Petit, 2009. "Agro-Food Trade and Policy Issues in the Mediterranean Region," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Lozza, Emmanuelle Chevassus & Jacquet, Florence, 2006. "EU market access for Mediterranean fruit and vegetables: A gravity model assessment," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10098, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsLIBÉRALISATION; ÉCHANGES AGRICOLES; ACCORDS COMMERCIAUX PRÉFÉRENTIELS; EUROMÉDITERRANÉE;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:23:y:2006:p:41-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .