Multiagent Learning within a collaborative environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert V. Andelson, 2000. "Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(5), pages 1-1, November.
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Filippini, Carlo, 2009. "East Asian and European Economic Integration: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 29, Asian Development Bank.
- Radaelli, Claudio M., 2004. "Europeanisation: Solution or problem?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, October.
- Radealli, Claudio M., 2000. "Whither Europeanization? Concept stretching and substantive change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMachine Learning; Multiagent Learning; Multiagent Systems;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:185-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .