Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Timişoara, Romania
Universitatea Tibiscus Timişoara
: 0256-202931 int. 115
Str. Daliei nr. 1/A, 300558 Timişoara
RePEc:edi:fettiro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Adrian Cojocariu & Alin Munteanu & Ofelia Sofran, 2005. "Verification, Validation and Evaluation of Expert Systems in Order to Develop a Safe Support in the Process of Decision Making," Computational Economics 0510002, EconWPA.
- C. Anghel & M. Boldea & A. Cojocariu & Ofelia Sofran, 2015. "Statistical Methods for Studying the Heredity of Haemophilia in Animal and Plant Populations," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(11), pages 72-80, November.
- Cristina Ofelia STANCIU & Adrian COJOCARIU & Ljubica KAZI, 2012. "Multiagent Learning within a collaborative environment," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 185-188, May.
- Adrian Cojocariu & Cristina Ofelia Stanciu, 2012. "Intelligent Technologies For Knowledge Discovery," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 7-13, November.
- Adrian COJOCARIU & Cristina Ofelia STANCIU, 2012. "Design and development issues of an XML based e-learning tool," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 22-26, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adrian Cojocariu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.