Telecommunications development and economic growth in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Enowbi Batuo, 2015.
"The role of telecommunications infrastructure in the regional economic growth of Africa,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 313-330, January-M.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Role of Telecommunication Infrastructure in the Regional Economic Growth of Africa," MPRA Paper 12431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2008.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Role of Telecommunication Infrastructure in the Regional Economic Growth of Africa," MPRA Paper 19133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torero, Maximo & von Braun, Joachim (ed.), 2006. "Information and communication technologies for development and poverty reduction: The potential of telecommunications," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-8041-6.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2012.
"Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-Saharan Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 461-469, February.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2009. "Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-saharan Africa," Documentos de Trabajo 005512, Universidad del Rosario.
- John M. Luiz & Henry Stephan, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment of South African Telecommunications Firms into Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 222, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:titdxx:v:19:y:2013:i:1:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/titd20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.