Are hydropower and irrigation development complements or substitutes? The example of the Nam Ngum River in the Mekong Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoanh, Chu Thai & Jirayoot, K. & Lacombe, Guillaume & Srinetr, V., 2010. "Impacts of climate change and development on Mekong flow regimes. First assessment - 2009," IWMI Research Reports H043262, International Water Management Institute.
- Bartlett, R., 2012. "Analyzing economic tradeoffs of water use in the Nam Ngum River Basin, Lao PDR," IWMI Working Papers H045852, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- England, Matthew I., 2019. "Contested waterscapes: Irrigation and hydropower in the Great Ruaha River Basin, Tanzania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 1084-1095.
- Ruby W. Grantham & Murray A. Rudd, 2017. "Household susceptibility to hydrological change in the Lower Mekong Basin," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Viossanges, Mathieu & Pavelic, Paul & Rebelo, Lisa-Maria & Lacombe, Guillaume & Sotoukee, Touleelor, 2018. "Regional mapping of groundwater resources in data-scarce regions: the case of Laos," Papers published in Journals (Open Access), International Water Management Institute, pages 5(1):1-24..
- Zhang, Xiao & Li, Hong-Yi & Deng, Zhiqun Daniel & Ringler, Claudia & Gao, Yang & Hejazi, Mohamad I. & Leung, L. Ruby, 2018. "Impacts of climate change, policy and Water-Energy-Food nexus on hydropower development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(PA), pages 827-834.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- J. M. Kandulu & J. D. Connor, 2017. "Improving the effectiveness of aid: an evaluation of prospective Mekong irrigation investments," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 270-291, March.
- Robyn Johnston & Matti Kummu, 2012. "Water Resource Models in the Mekong Basin: A Review," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(2), pages 429-455, January.
- Le An Ngo & Ilyas Masih & Yong Jiang & Wim Douven, 2018. "Impact of reservoir operation and climate change on the hydrological regime of the Sesan and Srepok Rivers in the Lower Mekong Basin," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 107-119, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rwinxx:v:39:y:2014:i:5:p:649-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rwin20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.